Friday, January 31, 2014

I Finally Got Something For FREE

Okay everyone, lets talk about free stuff.

Once upon a time, I was attending Chapel Hill High School in North Carolina.  While attending high school (before I got kicked out), there was this awesome game system that came out called the Playstation 2!  Everyone wanted one of these bad boys.


So I was browsing the internet one day while chatting on AOL Instant Messanger (yes it was still popular), and I came across a website that said if I got my friends to sign up to the website, I could win a PS2 of my very own!!   So of course I started spamming my friends and I got one of my buddies to sign up to the site.  The day after he signed up, he won the PS2 and I didn't get crap!!  So basically that ended our friendship, and I never trusted websites again because I never had enough luck to get the free goods.  That all changed when I heard about bzzagent.com!

So pretty much every dude who signed up after hearing about it in class, got one of these:
Too bad for the suckers in class that didn't sign up, because this thing is as slick as a baby seal.  Plus, it costs $70 bucks on amazon.  The last person who gave me $70 bucks was my friend who I just bailed out of jail... and the bondsman charged me $200.  So i'm pretty happy about this to say the least.

Let me tell you about my old shaver.
As you can see, i'm BrAun loyal.  Actually, I swiped this bad boy from under the seat of my dads car about 5 years ago, and it's still running strong. I'm not sure how the precision trimmer broke off.

Major differences between my old BrAun and my new OldSpice/BrAun

-Old Spice version can be used under water.  For all those times I decide to shave while swimming.  But seriously, I don't shave in the shower so this is basically pointless except for cleaning purposes.
-Old Spice version has a more versatile head.

     Old Spice/ Braun                                              Old Braun

As you can see, they are very similar, but the new one is definitely an improvement.  So what else did I get?
  
As you can see (above), this shaver comes with a clear protective cover for traveling, a charging stand, and a little cleaning brush.  Basically everything that the shaver below comes with, except the Old Spice version is $130 dollars cheaper and doesn't lean to the side while charging.

I will conclude by saying, i love free stuff, and I hope this new OldSpice/Braun shaver lasts long enough for my very own son to steal it out from under the seat of my car.


-Kraig



1 comment: