Thursday, September 25, 2014

Life is Good When You Have Wood

Hello everyone, I am back from retirement to talk about random stuff.  I am being forced to create a blog for Business Communication so I decided it would be fun to update this one as well.

As I said last year, I burn wood for heat.  So I want to talk more about wood and my adventures of wood chopping over the summer.


After a winter of intense burning I was left with one log.  And my dog stole it.

























And he ate it...

So I had to start look for more wood.  I started at the land fill.


Slowly but surely, I started building my pile up again.



 Before long my dog noticed there was more wood to eat!


 He was shocked at how quickly the pile had grown into a monstrosity.


And now he carefully guards it.


And that is the story of my wood pile for this year.  Almost time to start burning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment